Packing List: Vegas Trip
5 Things You Won’t Want to Forget for a Vegas Trip
1. Comfortable shoes: The Strip is longer than you think. We walked more than 20,000 steps in one day during a recent visit.
2. Eye mask: A quality shuteye is key if you’re going to do Vegas right … what little you’ll get, any way.
3. Lip balm and a swimsuit: This combo is a must for combating the dry desert and it’s hot temps.
4. Sparkles & an evening purse: Vegas at night is all about the sparkles. Plus, ladies will be happy to leave their big daytime bags back at the hotel.
5. Ibuprofen: Do we need to explain why?
Complete Packing List for a Vegas Trip
Clothing & Accessories
We recommend going carry-on only in Vegas. Comfy shoes, a swimsuit, layers and a small purse for evenings are essential. Any time of casual goes in Vegas, but be sure to bring something sparkly and fun if you plan on going to a nice dinner or night club.
- Hanging toiletry bag with 3-ounce bottles filled with shampoo, conditioner, lotion, body wash and face wash
- Small first-aid kit, especially Band-Aids and ibuprofen
- Glasses, contact solution, case and extra pairs
- Toothbrush and small tube of toothpaste
- Dental floss
- Lip balm
- Small container of shaving cream
- Sanitary products
- Wrinkle releaser spray
- Brush or comb
- Hair straightener/curling iron and any hairstyling products (hotels will have a blowdryer)
- Stain remover
- Nail file
- Hand sanitizer
- Phone charger
- eReader or tablet with chargers
- Health insurance card
- Credit and debit cards
- Earplugs and eyemask
- Snacks and water
- Books or magazines