7 Reasons Why This 5-Star Desert Resort Needs to Be on Your Bucket List
If a desert retreat isn’t on your vacation bucket list, then it should be, especially since we have a deal that saves you 50% at “one of the country’s top resorts” (Fodor’s). Here are seven reasons why the Boulders Resort and Spa in North Scottsdale is not to be missed.
1. If Bedrock had a Beverly Hills neighborhood, the Boulders Resort and Spa would be it. After all, it is named one of Travel + Leisure’s 500 World’s Best Hotels in 2015.
2. The resort spent $8 million on a renovation this year and spared no expense on the Casita rooms. Just look at that fireplace.
3. If 500 square feet isn’t enough space, the renovated bathrooms just had the pebble-stoned showers enlarged. Not to mention high-end fixtures that make this bathroom look like it’s straight out of the pages of Architectural Digest.
4. It has not one, but two championship golf courses. Watch out for the 12-million-year-old boulders, though. They were here first.
5. I know a desert view seems like an oxymoron, but there is nothing barren about admiring the Sonoran Desert mountain ranges from your Casita’s very own private patio or balcony.
6. Professional astronomers lead guests on nightly star gazing walks, but for the early birds, the sunsets are pretty unbelievable too.
7. With 1,300 acres to explore, there is no shortage of outdoor activities. But you can’t stay at a place called Boulders Resort without doing some rock climbing.
Click here to learn more about the 5-star Boulders Resort & Spa and Travelzoo’s exclusive deal for $199 per night.
Join Travelzoo for FREE!
The best travel and local deals delivered to your inbox.