16 Infinity Pool Views You Need to See to Believe
Infinity pools receive their name from the visual effect of water extending to the horizon. Or more metaphorically, it describes the subconscious vanishing from reality, a symptom of prolonged gazing at the ethereal views. A drink in our hand, the brim of our hat slightly blocking the sunshine, our favorite book in our lap. Waiter, waiter, a spritz of Evian water please! (…excuse our daydreaming.)
Whether they’re man-made or naturally formed, here’s our selection of the most sensational infinity pool views.
1. Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti (Tanzania)
The backdrop: Elephant watering hole.
2. The Cambrian Hotel Adelboden (Switzerland)
The backdrop: Snow-capped Swiss Alps.
3. Marina Bay Sands Resort (Singapore)
The backdrop: Singapore city skyline (best seen with a Singapore Sling in hand).
4. Villa Mahal (Turkey)
The backdrop: Lycian Coast and Mediterranean Sea.
5. Belmond Hotel Caruso (Italy)
The backdrop: The Amalfi Coast.
6. The Devil’s Pool (Zambia)
The backdrop: Victoria Falls.
7. Samanvaya Boutique Resort and Spa (Bali)
The backdrop: Balinese rice fields.
8. Katikies Hotel (Greece)
The backdrop: Santorini sunsets and the Caldera.
9. Jade Mountain (St. Lucia)
The backdrop: The Pitons and the Caribbean Sea.
10. Singita Faru Faru Lodge (Tanzania)
The backdrop: African sunsets and grasslands.
11. Thompson Toronto
The backdrop: Downtown Toronto skyline featuring the CN Tower.
12. Pamukkale Thermal Pools (Turkey)
The backdrop: White travertine terraces and the village of Pamukkale.
13. Wildflower Hall (India)
The backdrop: Himalayan Mountains.
14. Villa Honegg (Switzerland)
The backdrop: The Swiss Alps above the clouds.
15. Matakauri Lodge (New Zealand)
The backdrop: Lake Wakatipu and Cecil Peak.
16. Munduk Moding Plantation (Bali)
The backdrop: Balinese coffee plantation in the Munduk hills.