This Riviera Maya Resort Will Change The Way You View All-Inclusives
Rarely do we find a resort in Mexico that can fulfill a luxury all-inclusive vacation experience. Grand Velas Riviera Maya Resort has managed to impress guests and experts alike, having been featured in the Best Mexico Beach Resorts list by Travel + Leisure and earning a nearly perfect score on TripAdvisor.
These are the ways Grand Velas proves that a luxury all-inclusive resort is possible:
1. Grand Velas is 40 minutes south of Cancun International Airport and welcomes guests through a tiki hut-like entrance and curved architecture that mimics the ocean’s waves.
2. The resort relies purely on sustainable energy: Solar panels installed on the roof in an area of 7,513 square feet generate over 191 million kilocalories per year.
3. This all-suite resort is divided into three sections: Grand Class for adults only, Ambassador for families and Zen for a more secluded experience, each with their own pools and tailored service.
4. Guest rooms provide a similar experience: They all have a dedicated butler and an all-inclusive stocked minibar at no extra cost.
5. And how about splashing in your private plunge pool and overlooking the ocean or jungle from your terrace?
6. This resort is a foodie heaven, as it features eight state-of-the-art restaurants serving anything from experimental dishes to Asian cuisine. Our favorite? Frida, the AAA 4-Diamond restaurant featuring traditional Mexican fare.
7. All-inclusve means unlimited beverages (including the alcoholic ones). Guests of Grand Velas get access to an exclusive wine cellar with varietals from all over the world, including Australia, Chile and Spain.
8. To end your day right, grab a nightcap while watching the sunset at Skybar, catching a sporting event at Koi Bar or enjoying live entertainment at the Piano bar.
9. The 42-suite spa offers a hydrotherapy circuit that includes a clay room and ice room, and it soothes guests with aromatic essence, flowers, candles and hot smooth stones.
10. Built in harmony with the natural jungle, the spa also allows guests to relax next to water and wildlife.
11. Thrill-seekers can swim in the ocean alongside gentle whale sharks or fly above the water on a water jet, organized by the resort for your convenience.
Join Travelzoo for FREE!
The best travel and local deals delivered to your inbox.