10 Reasons Why This 5-Star Hotel Makes Brooklyn Even Cooler
Food, style and culture — all things Williamsburg does well. Now, let’s add hotels to the list thanks to the addition of the 5-star William Vale, the area’s newest boutique property that’s had people buzzing since opening in 2016.
After years of reinvention, Williamsburg has become one of the trendiest places to live among all five boroughs. Having only been open a few months, the William Vale is on a similar path and will soon be as sought-after as the area it calls home.
Here are 10 reasons why you should go now and a Travelzoo deal that saves 40% on rates at the William Vale.
1. You are probably familiar with all-inclusive and all-suite hotels, but what about all-balcony? Yes, at Williamsburg’s only skyscraper-hotel, each room features a glass-encased terrace.
2. Since all rooms rise above the 10th floor, you can expect exceptional views like these.
3. But nothing competes with the Manhattan skyline as seen from the hotel’s 22nd-floor rooftop bar.
4. Outdoor pools are a hot commodity in Brooklyn, and the William Vale is home to Williamsburg’s longest and most fashionable — cue the synchronized swimmers.
5. If you are familiar with the Manhattan food scene, you’ll know these household names: The Dutch, Loconda Verde and Bar Primi, all of which are helmed by award-winning chef Andrew Carmellini, who now directs not one, but all three dining experiences at the William Vale.
6. While his Italian fare at Leuca lures in high-end diners, the retrofitted 1974 Airstream, Mister Dips, caters to the grease-craving, late-night crowds.
7. They’ve even elevated the in-room spread by going local.
8. The William Vale welcomes all guests, including pets.
9. The hotel’s event calendar is jam-packed with cultural happenings that feature cross-disciplinary established and emerging artists. The hotel is a museum of local art, with its focal piece from Brooklyn-based artist Marela Zacarias.
10. Playing to the area’s Zen-like atmosphere, it also hosts pop-up spiritual events, such as meditation and crystal cleansing.
Travelzoo’s deal saves 40% on rates through June. Check in midweek through March for $189 per night, and for $10 more, stay the weekend. April-June starts at $219, a rare discount in the city’s springtime.
Join Travelzoo for FREE!
The best travel and local deals delivered to your inbox.