10 Photos So Stunning You’ll Think This Ritz-Carlton is a Mirage
With a 5-star rating and 360 days of California desert sunshine, The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage is anything but an illusion.
Perched on a 650-foot bluff within the Santa Rosa Mountains, the oasis property overlooks Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley, offering some of the best views, outdoor experiences and sunsets you can find on the West Coast. But don’t just trust us — keep scrolling to see for yourself.
1. Be warned: you’re likely to lose your breath at almost every turn. And not because of the altitude.
2. The resort’s indoor/outdoor spaces blend the line between natural landscape and creature comforts.
3. The word “oasis” has never been more accurate.
4. When you’re ready to take the R&R inside, treat yourself to one of the signature treatments at the onsite spa.
5. Or, retreat to your guest room where you’ll have a private view of the Santa Rosa Mountains.
6. Infinity pool? Check. Infinite views? Check.
7. Seriously—do sunsets get any better than this?
8. When the sun goes down, cozy up by the outdoor fire pit in your patio suite.
9. Two words: setting and service. The Edge Steakhouse features floor-to-ceiling windows to showcase the scenery and diners receive a complimentary aperitif with every meal.
10. End the day with a nightcap at the restaurant’s bar where the cocktails are as outstanding as the panoramas.
Join Travelzoo for FREE!
The best travel and local deals delivered to your inbox.