Travelzoo, Third Party and Affiliate Cookies
- A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard disk by a web page server that is uniquely assigned to you.
- For more information on Mozilla Firefox, click here
- For more information on Microsoft Internet Explorer click here
- For more information on Google chrome click here
- For more information on Safari, click here
- Note, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all the features of our Online Services.
- When you visit and/or sign in to our Services, we use Travelzoo cookies as do certain third parties and affiliates to access your information so that we can customize the content we provide and keep track of your user preferences or participation in promotions sponsored by or offered in connection with Travelzoo.
- Most advertisements you see on the Travelzoo network of websites are served to your web browser by Travelzoo. However, we also allow other companies, called ad networks, to serve advertisements within our web pages. Ad networks include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms.
- ravelzoo may also include a file, called a web beacon, from these ad networks within pages served by Travelzoo so the networks may provide auditing, research and reporting for advertisers.
- Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network's servers, these companies can view, edit or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
- Travelzoo "targets" some ads to users that may fit a certain profile – for example, men interested in some flying routes. Travelzoo does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad within Travelzoo products and services. However, when you view or interact with an ad the possibility exists that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Travelzoo may allow certain Travelzoo affiliates to include web beacons within pages served by Travelzoo. These affiliates aggregate information about our advertising and provide auditing, research and reporting for our advertisers. None of the personal identifying information you have provided to Travelzoo is shared with our advertisers or our affiliates as part of this program.