By Travelzoo Staff
Update (Wednesday, 26 June 2013): Due to the popularity of this offer, WineMarket has sold out of Angove's Stonegate Limited Release Shiraz 2011. It will be replaced with an additional bottle each of 5V Wine Company Barossa Grenache 2011 and Malindi Vintners Victoria Shiraz 2012.
Why we love it
- Perfect for every occasion, WineMarket is offering a dozen red wines from France and Australia for just $99 per case
- Normally worth $236, this mixed dozen features renowned 5-star Halliday rated wineries like Shingleback, and premium wine growing regions from the Barossa to Bordeaux
- As an added bonus, receive complimentary delivery to your door
- Sample a cabernet merlot from Chateau Haut Mouleyre Bordeaux or Parker Coonawarra, or a limited release shiraz from Angove’s Stonegate series among others, or cellar these classic wines for a few years to enhance their flavours
- The bold Australian wines are ideal to complement a BBQ dinner, Italian dishes or spicy flavours, while the stylish French wines are well structured to give notes as varied as red fruit and spice
- All wines have been hand-picked, tasted and rated by the connoisseurs at WineMarket
Jun 21, 2013 - Jul 21, 2013
- Exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers, WineMarket has put together a case of 12 red wines from Australia and France to suit every occasion, for just $99 per case. Normally worth $236, this offer includes complimentary delivery to your door and features 5-star Halliday rated and award-winning wineries.
- You can compare the bold, full-bodied wines of Australia’s McLaren Vale, Barossa and Murray River wine regions to the smooth, well-balanced wines from Bordeaux and Languedoc in France.
- Wines from 5-star Halliday rated wineries like Shingleback and Angove are featured in this mix, as well as award-winning bottles such as Château Haut Mouleyre Bordeaux 2010 (2011 Concours de Mâcon silver medal) and Chateau Laribiere Bordeaux 2011 (2012 Concours de Bordeaux gold medal).
- These drops are perfect for cellaring or to enjoy now.
- The following wines are included:
- -Parker Coonawarra Estate Favourite Son Cabernet Merlot 2008 x 1
- -Crackerjack Merlot 2012 x 2
- -5V Wine Company Barossa Grenache 2011 x 1
- -Shingleback Red Knot Classic Cabernet Sauvignon 2011 x 1
- -Malindi Vintners Victoria Shiraz 2012 x 1
- -Angove’s Stonegate Limited Release Shiraz 2011 x 2
- -Château Peychaud Côtes De Bourg 2009 x 1
- -Château Laribière Bordeaux 2011 x 1
- -Château Haut Mouleyre Bordeaux 2010 x 1
- -Château Boissezon Guiraud Saint Chinian 2011 x 1
The fine print
Limited to 600 vouchers sold. Vouchers must be purchased by 1 July, 2013 and can be redeemed until 21 July, 2013. Redeem by visiting the website that will be provided on the voucher and following the prompts. Please note -- Orders may not be made over the phone or via the WineMarket homepage.
You must be over the age of 18 to purchase this deal. It is an offense to sell, supply to, or obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. If at the time of delivery the courier has any doubt as to the recipient’s age, ID may be requested before the courier will complete the delivery. WineMarket supports the responsible service and consumption of alcohol. No deliveries can be made to certain alcohol restricted ‘Dry Areas’ in Queensland. WineMarket Pty Ltd, South Australian Liquor License: 51205679. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back.