By Travelzoo Staff
With this unique offer from Exclusive Spas Group Australia, Travelzoo subscribers can indulge in a 90-minute SpaLuxe treatment package at one of two 5-star spas for just $125 per person. A saving of 50% off what you would usually pay, you can choose to enjoy your package at either Peppers Beach Club in Port Douglas or Reef House Spa in Palm Cove.
Why we love it
- Exclusive Spas Group Australia is offering Travelzoo subscribers their 90-minute SpaLuxe treatment package for just $125
- You’ll have a choice between two 5-star spas at which to enjoy your treatments, Peppers Beach Club in Port Douglas or Reef House Spa in Palm Cove
- At half price, this offer is exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers and includes 90 minutes of deluxe treatments, as well as a bonus aromatic foot soak and cleanse and tea in the Serenity room
- Start off with a 30-minute River Spirit full body exfoliation where smoked Blue Gum oils and Pepper Berry salts will stimulate the body, and finish under the waterfall in the Vichy shower
- Then, let the rhythmic strokes of the 60-minute Swedish massage relieve your muscles and increase circulation
- Both spas use their own Daintree Rainforest inspired spa care range
- The two spas have also been praised by media and international publications such as Conde’ Nast Traveler, Vogue and more
- Available seven days a week; Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays incur a $20 surcharge, payable direct
Nov 06, 2013 - Apr 30, 2014
Exclusive Spas Group Australia
- Your deluxe package includes a 30-minute River Spirit full body exfoliation and Vichy shower, and a 60-minute Swedish massage, as well as an aromatic foot soak and cleanse and tea in the Serenity room.
- The River Spirit starts off with a with a full body exfoliation using smoked Blue Gum oils and Pepper Berry salts to stimulate the body and restore vitality to the spirit. Then, experience the spa’s own Vichy waterfall.
- Afterwards, relax with a Swedish massage, which uses firm therapeutic strokes to increase circulation and relieve muscular tension.
- Peppers Spa is located just minutes from the famed Four Mile Beach in Port Douglas, and the Reef House Spa Palm Cove sits opposite the Coral Sea at Palm Cove Beach. Both spas use the internationally acclaimed LI’TYA Indigenous inspired spa care range, as well as the locally sourced Daintree Naturals, a uniquely all-Australian range.
- The two spas alike are multi-award-winners and have been acclaimed by media and international publications such as Conde’ Nast Traveler, Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, Queen UK, Travel & Leisure and more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 30 April, 2014. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays incur a $20 surcharge, payable direct. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 30 March, 2014. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: 24-31 December, 1-12 January, 2014. You can purchase multiple vouchers. Limit of one voucher per person per visit. 24 working hours’ notice required for changes or cancellation, or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used at one visit.