By Travelzoo Staff
With this exclusive offer for Travelzoo subscribers only, relax with a luxury spa package at Q1 Spa on the Gold Coast for $115 per person. Normally priced at $250, receive 90 minutes’ worth of treatments, plus bonus extras.
Why we love it
- Exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers, experience absolute luxury at award-winning Q1 Spa on the Gold Coast for $115 per person and enjoy a 90-minute spa package
- This package is regularly priced at $250 and includes a 30-minute sea salt exfoliation and Vichy shower, 60-minute Swedish massage including head and scalp massage, a complimentary aromatic foot soak on arrival and a consultation by a qualified therapist
- You’ll also receive bonus extras of a $25 voucher to use on a return visit and herbal tea served in the Serenity Room
- Located in Australia’s tallest residential building in Surfers Paradise, Q1 Spa was voted one of the 'Top 10 Best Spas Australasia South Pacific' in the Condé Nast Traveller Spa Awards UK and 'Australia's No.1 Glamour Spa' by Marie Claire
- Valid from Monday to Friday; weekends and public holidays incur a $20 surcharge payable direct
Aug 01, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
Gold Coast, 4217
Tel: (07) 5539 9293
- Enjoy the following:
- -30-minute sea salt exfoliation and Vichy shower
- -60-minute Swedish massage including a head and scalp massage
- -$25 voucher to use on a future visit
- -Complimentary aromatic foot soak
- -Complimentary herbal tea in the Serenity Room
- -Consultation with a qualified therapist
- Rejuvenate with a full body salt exfoliation, where the sea salts will slough away the outer surface of skin cells, leaving your skin soft and silky smooth. Complete this treatment with a Vichy shower, designed to boost circulation and re-energise your mind and body.
- During the Swedish massage, your practitioner will use a combination of strokes, techniques and touch to relieve stress and relax tense muscles.
- Located in Australia’s tallest residential tower in Surfers’ Paradise, Q1 Spa is nestled within a tropical garden and features eight treatment rooms, mineral spa, and three Vichy showers. As well as being voted 'Australia's No. 1 Glamour Spa' by Marie Claire, it is considered one of the 'Top 10 Best Spas in Australasia' by Condé Nast Traveller.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed from Monday to Friday until 31 October, 2013; weekends and public holidays incur a $20 surcharge payable direct. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 1 October. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Vouchers are subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours’ notice. $25 return voucher not valid on products. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.