By Travelzoo Staff
Take advantage of this offer from Sandra’s Beauty Studio and receive a package of three 30-minute microdermabrasion treatments for just $59. Normally worth $75 per session, you’ll save 74% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Rejuvenate your skin with three 30-minute microdermabrasion sessions at Sandra’s Beauty Studio for just $59
- Normally priced at $75 per session, this offer saves you 74% off the regular price
- Each session includes a cleanse before the treatment and application of hydrating cream afterwards
- Using grains of diamonds to polish the outer layer of your skin, the microdermabrasion will make your skin glow and feel silky smooth
- The fun, vibrant team at Sandra’s Beauty Studio provides a range of beauty services
- Located in the heart of Broadbeach, this beauty studio has attained a loyal following, with its welcoming atmosphere and effective treatments
- Valid from Tuesday to Saturday
Jun 06, 2013 - Sep 04, 2013
Sandra's Beauty Studio
2709 Main Place
Tel: (07) 55047481
- Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive facial treatment that targets dull skin to reduce fine lines, sun damage, pigmentation and acne. With the use of grains of diamonds, the outer layer of your skin is peeled off to reveal the silky smooth skin underneath.
- Located in the heart of Broadbeach, the beauty studio offers a range of beauty services and a vibrant team of qualified beauty therapists.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed from Tuesday to Saturday until 4 September, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 4 August. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Limit of one voucher per person. Additional vouchers can be purchased as gifts. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. If you fail to show up for the appointment your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival. All treatments must be used by the same person.