By Travelzoo Staff
Experience 90 minutes of luxurious treatments at acclaimed Reef House Spa for just $109. Normally worth $225, this exclusive package includes a host of valuable extras, making it the ideal gift for Mother’s Day or for yourself.
Why we love it
- Luxurious day spa Reef House Spa is offering over 90 minutes of treatments for just $109
- Save 52% off the regular price and relax with a 45-minute Swedish massage and 45-minute ‘Mirri’ facial
- You’ll also receive an aromatic foot soak and cleanse, complimentary tea in the Serenity area and two $25 vouchers towards future visits
- Using Swedish techniques of effleurage, friction, tapotment and vibration, the massage will relieve stress and impart a sense of wellbeing
- The facial uses the LI’TYA skincare range and is customised to your skin type to revitalise and renew
- The stunningly appointed day spa features five ambient treatment rooms, three dry rooms and a relaxation lounge
- Reef House Spa was the winner of the Condé Nast Travellers Spa Awards UK in the Australasia and South Pacific Region and has featured in the British Vogue and Holidays for Couples
- Valid seven days a week
May 02, 2013 - Aug 03, 2013
Reef House Spa
99 Williams Esplanade
Palm Cove, 4879
Tel: (07) 4080 2600
- Receive all of the following:
- -45-minute Swedish massage
- -45-minute ‘Mirri’ facial
- -Aromatic foot soak and cleanse
- -Two $25 vouchers towards return visits
- -Complimentary herbal tea
- The Swedish massage uses a variety of techniques and strokes to relieve stress and stimulate the soft tissue, while the customised facial will leave your skin refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Reef House Spa was voted among the ‘Top 10 Best Spas of the World’ and winner of the Condé Nast Travellers Spa Awards UK in the Australiasia and South Pacific Region. It also features regularly in publications such as the British Vogue, Harpers & Queen London and was named ‘Best Resort Spa Australia’ in Holidays for Couples.
- The day spa features five ambient treatment rooms and the LI’TYA skincare range, which draws on indigenous wisdom and native medicines for their potent properties.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 3 August, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 3 July. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Vouchers are subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours’ notice. $25 vouchers not valid on products. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.