By Travelzoo Staff
Let your hands and feet shine with a deluxe manicure and pedicure package for just $29. This exclusive offer from Salon 26 Nails & Beauty would normally cost $80, and as an added bonus, you’ll also receive a $10 voucher towards any treatment on your next visit.
Why we love it
- Treat your hands and feet to a deluxe manicure and pedicure at Salon 26 Nails & Beauty for just $29
- Not only will you save 64% off the regular price, but this offer also includes a $10 voucher towards a future visit
- Start with a hand soak and hydrating hand massage before choosing your favourite colour for the chip-resistant top coat
- Includes nail shaping and cuticle work, plus buff and shine
- Once seated in a massage chair, your feet will be pampered with a foot soak, nail trim and exfoliation, followed by a foot massage
- Your beauty therapist will then apply a soothing foot mask treatment, before finishing with two coats of high gloss nail polish
- Valid seven days a week
Feb 12, 2013 - May 12, 2013
Salon 26 Nails & Beauty
Shop 3, 2468 Gold Coast Highway
(cnr Glenelg Avenue & Gold Coast Highway)
Mermaid Beach, 4218
Tel: (07) 5575 2856
- The deluxe manicure begins with a hand soak and massage, before your nail technician shapes, trims, buffs and shines your nails. Choose your favourite colour to be applied as a chip-resistant top coat.
- Then, move to a massage chair, where your feet will be treated to a foot soak and exfoliation, and your nails trimmed and buffed. You’ll receive two coats of high gloss nail polish on the toes.
- Both the manicure and pedicure include a treatment mask to hydrate and smooth the skin.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 12 May, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 12 April, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response to your booking request.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. A $15 surcharge applies for Shellac or acrylic nail removal, payable on the day. French polish application will incur an $8 surcharge, payable direct. The salon is not responsible for any nail breakages or damage.