By Travelzoo Staff
Salt grill by Luke Mangan in the 5-star Hilton Surfers Paradise is offering a fine dining experience for two for just $99.
Why we love it
- Awarded a chef hat in the Good Food Guide in 2012 and 2013, Salt grill by Luke Mangan is offering a 2-course dinner for two for $99
- Saving 43% off the usual cost, this 2-course meal includes a bottle of wine to share and complimentary undercover car parking
- Each guest can choose any two dishes from the special Travelzoo menu
- Upgrade to include three courses per person for just $119
- One of Australia’s most renowned chefs and restauranteurs, Luke Mangan brings his expertise to the Salt grill kitchen, serving only the freshest seasonal ingredients and creating contemporary, memorable dishes
- Located in the 5-star Hilton Surfers Paradise, Salt grill by Luke Mangan features dramatic circular windows overlooking Orchid Avenue, open kitchen and a spacious dining area
- Valid for dinner from Monday to Friday; pay $20 extra per person directly to the restaurant to dine on Saturdays and Sundays
Sep 30, 2013 - Dec 24, 2013
Salt grill by Luke Mangan
6 Orchid Avenue
Surfers Paradise, 4217
Tel: (07) 5680 8100
- Each person can choose any entrée and main or main and dessert from the special Travelzoo menu, normally worth $173. The exclusive dinner is accompanied by a bottle of red, white or sparkling wine, hand-picked by the in-house sommelier.
- As an added bonus, receive complimentary car parking.
- Upgrade to a 3-course dinner for two including the bottle of wine and complimentary parking for just $119.
- The recipient of a Good Food Guide chef hat in both 2012 and 2013, the restaurant features a spacious interior with a high ceiling, vibrant open kitchen and dramatic circular windows with views over Orchid Avenue.
- Chef Luke Mangan uses only the freshest local ingredients, with an emphasis on quality and clean, natural flavours on the contemporary menu.
- Choose from the following menu:
- Entrée (choice of):
- -Tempura zucchini flower, pesto, rocket
- -Crab omlette, miso mustard broth, enoki herb salad
- -Charcuterie plate
- Main (choice of):
- -Grilled salmon fillet, green beans, aioli
- -Potato gnocchi, tomato and basil, parmesan
- -Black angus striploin, green beans, café de Paris butter
- Dessert (choice of):
- -Churros, dark chocolate sauce, cream
- -Luke Mangan specialty petit fours
- -Warm choclate and macadamia cake, vanilla ice cream, pecan praline
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner from Monday to Friday until 24 December. Pay $20 extra per person directly to the restaurant to dine on Saturdays and Sundays. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 1 December. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: 7, 10 & 26 October. Maximum four vouchers per table. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Menu subject to change due to seasonality.