By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy high tea in elegant surroundings for just $49 for two people at Hilton Surfers Paradise. Normally valued at $105, this offer includes a glass of sparkling wine per person and unlimited tea or coffee.
Why we love it
- Indulge in the 'Signature High Tea' at Hilton Surfers Paradise for two people for just $49
- This offer at the 5-star hotel is normally worth $105 and includes complimentary undercover parking
- The 'Signature High Tea' includes a glass of sparkling wine and unlimited tea and coffee
- Enjoy the elegant high tea at The Food Store, café-lounge located within the Hilton lobby
- Items on the menu include sweet treats such as scones and macaroons, and a selection of mini savoury bites including homemade quiches
- Valid seven days a week
Sep 30, 2013 - Dec 24, 2013
Hilton Surfers Paradise
6 Orchid Avenue
Surfers Paradise, 4217
Tel: (07) 5680 8013
- As an added bonus, receive complimentary undercover parking.
- High tea is served at The Food Store, a café-lounge within the 5-star hotel lobby.
- The 'Signature High Tea' menu, created by celebrity chef Luke Mangan, includes:
- -Prawn, cucumber, dill mayonnaise on rye
- -Shaved cured pork, parmesan and pear on garlic sourdough
- -Sun dried tomato, olive and feta puff pastry roulade
- -Mini cheese and bacon quiche
- -Raisin scones, cream, marmalade
- -Coconut macaroons, pistachio ganache
- -Chocolate and caramel Macadamia nut tart
- -Mini éclairs
- -Raspberry and almond friand
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 24 December. Bookings are essential and must be made by 4pm the day prior (Monday to Friday), and 4pm Friday for Saturday and Sunday bookings. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Sample menu only and subject to change.
Blackout dates may apply. Not valid during school holidays. Maximum four vouchers or eight people per booking. You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.