By Travelzoo Staff
Headed by one of Australia’s leading celebrity chefs, Salt grill by Luke Mangan in the 5-star Hilton Surfers Paradise is offering a fine dining experience for two for just $89. Each person can choose any entrée and main or main and dessert from the special Travelzoo menu, normally worth $175. The dinner is accompanied by a bottle of red, white or sparkling wine, hand-picked by the in-house sommelier.
Why we love it
- Dine at Gold Coast’s celebrity chef-headed restaurant Salt grill by Luke Mangan for just $89 for two
- Saving 49% off the usual cost, this 2-course meal includes a bottle of wine to share and complimentary undercover car parking
- Each guest can choose any two dishes from the special Travelzoo menu
- Upgrade to include three courses per person for just $119 and savour the flavours of fresh, modern Australian cuisine
- One of Australia’s most renowned chefs and restauranteurs, Luke Mangan brings his expertise to the Salt grill kitchen, serving only the freshest seasonal ingredients and creating contemporary, memorable dishes
- As the 5-star Hilton Surfers Paradise’s signature restaurant, Salt grill by Luke Mangan features dramatic circular windows overlooking Orchid Avenue, open kitchen and spacious dining area
- It was awarded a prestigious chef hat in the Good Food Guide in 2012 and 2013
- The wine list is hand-picked by the in-house sommelier and features both boutique and renowned wineries from Australia and overseas
- Valid for dinner from Sunday to Friday; pay just $30 extra per person directly to the restaurant to dine on Saturdays
Jun 26, 2013 - Sep 25, 2013
Salt grill by Luke Mangan
6 Orchid Avenue
Surfers Paradise, 4217
Tel: (07) 5680 8100
- As an added bonus, receive complimentary car parking.
- Upgrade to a 3-course dinner for two with a bottle of wine and complimentary parking for just $119.
- The restaurant was awarded a prestigious Good Food Guide chef hat in both 2012 and 2013 and features a spacious interior with a high ceiling, vibrant open kitchen and circular windows with views over Orchid Avenue.
- Chef Luke Mangan brings his special touch to the memorable, contemporary dishes on the menu, using only the freshest local ingredients, with an emphasis on quality and clean, natural flavours.
- Choose from the following menu:
- Entrée (choice of):
- -Cured salmon, beetroot, crème fraiche, Melba toast
- -Potato, parmesan and olive croquettes, pesto
- -Spinach and rocket salad, fig, grilled asparagus, walnuts, goat feta
- Main (choice of):
- -Grilled barramundi fillet with smoked tomato, caper salsa, green beans
- -Pan fried potato gnocchi, sweet corn, zucchini, asparagus, lemon thyme, parmesan, truffle verjuice
- -Eye fillet steak, café de Paris butter, green beans
- Dessert (choice of):
- -Churros, cinnamon sugar, vanilla chantilly, dark chocolate sauce
- -Selection of sorbets, tuile
- -Vanilla crème brûlée, berry compote, kataifi pastry
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner from Sunday to Friday until 25 September, 2013. Pay $30 extra per person directly to the restaurant to dine on Saturdays. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 18 September. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: 9 August; 3-4 September. Maximum four vouchers per table. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Menu subject to change due to seasonality.