By Travelzoo Staff
Stylish and modern, The Village Cafe is offering a sweet and savoury high tea for two people for just $35. A saving of 58% off the usual cost, the high tea is accompanied by a glass of bubbly each and a pot of loose leaf tea to share.
Why we love it
- Indulge in an elegant high tea with friends at The Village Cafe for just $35 for two
- This sweet and savoury high tea comes with a glass of sparkling wine each, plus a pot of loose leaf tea, and would normally cost $84
- Enjoy delicate finger food such as assorted mini sandwiches and quiches, as well as more traditional high tea offerings like scones, chocolate fudge and tartlets
- The Village Cafe is conveniently located in Coorparoo, just a few minutes’ drive from the Brisbane CBD
- Valid at 10.30am and 1pm from Tuesday to Saturday
Jun 25, 2013 - Sep 27, 2013
The Village Cafe
Cnr Cavendish Road & Goring Street
- This offer is served on an elegant tiered stand and features traditional favourites such as mini scones and chocolate fudge, as well as mini sandwiches, mini pies and quiches.
- Located in Coorparoo, The Village Cafe offers a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere, ideal for catching up with friends, and fresh, gourmet dishes prepared daily.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed at 10.30am and 1pm from Tuesday to Saturday until 27 September, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 11 August. Please allow up to 48 hours for booking confirmation. Saturday bookings are popular so please book early to avoid disappointment. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum two vouchers (four people) per booking. Each voucher is valid for two people; additional guests sharing existing food incur a $7 surcharge per person. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. 48 hours required for changes or cancellations or voucher is subject to forfeiture. No menu substitutions.