By Travelzoo Staff
Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, fine dining restaurant Absynthe is offering a degustation menu for just $69 for two people. Normally worth $170, experience six courses of innovative French cuisine from acclaimed chef Meyjitte Boughenout.
Why we love it
- Experience French cuisine at its best with a 6-course degustation menu at Absynthe for just $69 for two
- Normally worth $170, this menu features dishes such as ‘Bite Me’ with egg and vinegar pearls, slow poached New Zealand salmon and a dessert of chocolate and coffee tart
- Combining molecular gastronomy with sophisticated European cuisine, French chef Meyjitte Boughenout brings together the flavours and textures of varied Australian ingredients for an unforgettable dining experience
- Located in Surfers Paradise, fine dining restaurant Absynthe offers a sleek, modern interior, cocktail bar and lounge
- Larger groups can pay just $135 for four people (reg. $340)
- Valid for dinner from Tuesday to Saturday
Apr 26, 2013 - Jul 26, 2013
Surfers Paradise Boulevard
Surfers Paradise, 4217
Tel: (07) 5504 6466
- Larger groups can save even more and pay just $135 for four, regularly $340.
- The menu combines elements of molecular gastronomy with traditional European cooking techniques and the fresh flavours of Australia for a memorable meal. Head chef Meyjitte Boughenout has previously worked at Michelin-Starred Restaurant Scholteshos in Belgium, Salut Restaurant and Wine Bar in Singapore and Franklin Manor in Tasmania.
- The restaurant features a stylish interior, elegant cocktail lounge and professional service.
- Receive the following menu:
- -Bite Me: Egg and vinegar pearls
- -The Garden: Baby beetroot, tangelo gel, blue cheese cream and peanuts
- -The Ocean: Slow poached New Zealand king salmon, parmesan custard and black olives
- -The Pasture: Poached free range chicken, green cabbage, chocolate and liquid green olive
- -Heavenly Sweet: Chilled strawberry soup, yoghurt ice cream, wasabi pearls
- -Chocolate and coffee tart with mandarin sorbet
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner from Tuesday to Saturday, starting immediately until 26 July, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 30 June. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum three 2-person vouchers or one 4-person voucher per table. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Smart casual dress code applies. Not valid for children.