By Travelzoo Staff
Hancook Restaurant is offering Travelzoo subscribers a 2-course lunch or dinner for just $39 for two people, saving you 53% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Take a friend or loved one for a lunch or dinner of hot stone bibimbap at Hancook Restaurant for just $39 for two
- Normally valued at $83, this deal includes an entrée, a main of hotstone bibimbap, a glass of wine and a tea each
- To start off, choose either a Korean chive pancake or deep fried dumplings
- The main course of hot stone bibimbap offers toppings like marinated beef, sashimi, stir fried squid and more
- Enjoy the meal with a glass of wine and finish off with a cup of tea
- Hancook Restaurant is located in Wollongabba just minutes from the Brisbane CBD and serves authentic Korean cuisine
- Valid for lunch or dinner seven days a week
Mar 28, 2013 - Jun 21, 2013
14 Annerley Road
Tel: (07) 3217 3188
- Each person will receive the following:
- -Choice of chive pancake or deep fried dumplings
- -Hot stone bibimbap
- -Glass of wine
- Served in an earthenware bowl, the hot stone bibimbap was featured in the ‘world’s 50 most delicious foods’ as voted by readers of CNN Travel in 2011.
- The dish comes served on a bed of rice, topped with cooked vegetables, an egg and one choice of meat. At Hancook Restaurant you can choose from marinated beef, sashimi, stir fried squid, stir fried seafood and more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch or dinner seven days a week, until 21 June, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 21 May. Please book early for Friday and Saturday nights to avoid disappointment. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Maximum three vouchers per table. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.