By Travelzoo Staff
Choose anything from the menu at Mediterranean restaurant 1two3 on the Gold Coast to the value of $60 and pay just $25.
Why we love it
- Award-winning restaurant 1two3 is offering dinner in Broadbeach for just $25
- You’ll have the freedom to choose any dish from the dinner a la carte menu to the value of $60
- The restaurant serves fresh, Mediterranean-inspired dishes and features a lounge and bar
- It was the national winner of the ‘Flavours of the World’ category at the2010 I Love Food Awards, as well as the ‘Small Bar’ category at the Savour Restaurant & Catering HOSTPLUS Awards for Excellence in 2012
- Highlights on the menu include twice cooked baby octopus, porcini mushroom risotto and rack of lamb
- Valid for dinner seven days a week
Mar 15, 2013 - Jun 15, 2013
Shop 10 & 11 Phoenician Resort
Tel: (07) 5538 4123
- The popular restaurant is situated in Broadbeach and has won several awards over the years, including the ‘Small Bar’ category at the Savour Restaurant & Catering HOSTPLUS Awards for Excellence in 2012 and the national award for the ‘Flavours of the World’ category at the 2010 I Love Food Awards.
- Dishes feature seasonal produce sourced locally where available, and a wide range of options for meat and seafood lovers, as well as vegetarians.
- Some dishes on the menu include:
- -Pork belly braised with oriental flavours, seared scallops, celeriac and pickled carrot slaw with a caramelised fig purée
- -Twice cooked baby octopus with cannellini bean tabouli and cumin infused tzatziki
- -Panfried haloumi cheese with roquette, red peppers, roasted walnuts, caramelised onion and aged balsamic dressing
- -Seafood risotto with king crab, scallop, carnarolli rice, baby pea purée, mascarpone and snow pea tendrils
- -Sautéed pickled ginger and chilli prawns served with a fragrant rice pilaf
- -Rack of lamb served with tomato burgal risotto, garden peas, French beans, asparagus and shiraz jus
- -1two3’s Land & Sea: 250g premium eye fillete served with crisp herbed polenta, broccolini, Szechuan prawns and a confit garlic infused cream
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner seven days a week until 15 June, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 15 May. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You may purchase multiple vouchers but can only use one voucher per table/booking. Voucher is valid for two or more people. Cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or special menus. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Valid for food only.