By Travelzoo Staff
Located just minutes from the beach on the Gold Coast, Sage Restaurant is offering dinner for just $19. Choose anything from the menu to the value of $50.
Why we love it
- Dine at Sage Restaurant on the Gold Coast for just $19
- Choose anything from the menu to the value of $50
- The menu features modern Australian cuisine with an emphasis on steaks and fresh seafood
- Highlights include beer battered barramundi, 250g eye fillet, Byron Bay pork and fresh Pacific oysters
- This stylish café and restaurant is located in Broadbeach, just minutes from the beach
- It was the Queensland winner of the ‘Favourite Family’ category at the 2012 I Love FOOD Awards
- Valid for dinner seven days a week
Feb 04, 2013 - May 04, 2013
5/20 Queensland Ave
Tel: (07) 5538 9938
- Featuring fresh seafood and premium steaks, the restaurant was the Queensland winner of the ‘Favourite Family’ category at the 2012 I Love FOOD Awards.
- Below are just some of the dishes on the menu:
- -Garlic prawns in white wine cream sauce with jasmine rice
- -Sea salt and pepper calamari with garden salad and roased garlic aioli
- -Duck shanks twice cooked in hoisin sauce and coriander jam
- -Beer battered barramundi with salad, fries and tartare sauce
- -Poached pear and apple salad with mixed greens and blue vein cheese
- -250g eye fillet
- -Sticky date pudding smothered in rich butterscotch sauce and served with vanilla ice cream
- -Dark chocolate and coffee truffle pot
- -Marble banana and toffee cheesecake
- -Fresh fruit sorbet
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner only, seven days a week until 4 May, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 4 April. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You may purchase multiple vouchers but only use one voucher per table/booking. Voucher is valid for any number of people. Cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or used on special menus. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.