By Travelzoo Staff
Dine on an exotic Indian buffet for just $25 for two people with this offer from Indian Cooking with JJ. Regularly valued at $50, save 50% off the normal cost.
Why we love it
- Feast on unlimited Indian cuisine for just $25 for two with this offer from Indian Cooking with JJ
- Save 50% off the regular value of this buffet dinner
- There are vegetarian and non-vegetarian options to choose from, with traditional favourites such as butter chicken, beef madras, eggplant curry and Bombay aloo
- Includes sides and accompaniments of pickles, rice, naan, salad and more
- Chef JJ sources only the freshest seasonal ingredients and has over 15 years’ experience as a restaurant chef
- Valid for dinner on Friday from 6pm-8pm
Jan 25, 2013 - May 24, 2013
Indian Cooking with JJ
Carina Bowls Club, 401 Stanley Road
Tel: 0403 262 984
- The buffet will include 14 different dishes, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. The menu is subject to change due to seasonality but could include traditional favourites such as beef madras, vindaloo, butter chicken, eggplant curry and more.
- You’ll also receive sides of rice, naan, pickles, chutney and raita to accompany your meal.
- With over 15 years’ experience as a restaurant chef in north Indian, south Indian and Asian cuisine, chef JJ offers an unforgettable dining experience.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner from 6pm-8pm on Fridays until 24 May, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 25 April, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Menu is subject to change due to seasonality.