By Travelzoo Staff
Discover the art of authentic Itlalian food with a 3.5-hour pasta making class from Morganti Cucina Italiana for just $69 per person.
Why we love it
- Cook up a storm with a 3.5-hour authentic Italian cooking class for just $69 per person at Morganti Cucina Italiana, regularly $159
- This class includes a brief history of pasta as you learn the shapes along with mixing, cutting and cooking technique
- Other highlights include the all-important homemade sauce as well as mastering the art of tiramisu
- Enjoy a feast that you helped prepare at the end of the class and receive recipes of all dishes to take home and a glass of wine
- Take a friend along and pay just $129 for two people
- Valid for classes at 10am on Saturdays
Dec 10, 2012 - Feb 23, 2013
Morganti Cucina Italiana
- Classes are held in Paddington or Albion and would normally cost $159. Pay just $129 for two people for even greater savings.
- Start with the history of pasta before diving into a hands-on workshop where you will learn about shaping, mixing, cutting and cooking pasta. This is followed by a sauce making lesson using quality ingredients. In the final course you will master the traditional tiramisu dessert.
- Finish by feasting on the freshly prepared food. Sit down and enjoy your culinary creations with your fellow classmates and celebrate with a glass of wine.
- Located in Paddington and Albion, Morganti Cucina Italiana offers a fun environment.
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed at Saturday classes until 23 February, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Bookings to be made by 20 January, 2013. Please mention your Travelzoo voucher.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You must quote your voucher number at time of booking. Changes to reservations must be made at least 72 hours in advance or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit. Class sizes are up to 30 people. Classes are held in Paddington and Albion.