By Travelzoo Staff
Try one of the ‘World’s 50 most delicious foods’ as voted by readers of CNN Travel in 2011 for just $35 for two people at Hancook Restaurant. Save 50% off the usual cost of this meal and receive the following (one per person):
Why we love it
- Enjoy a traditional Korean lunch or dinner for two people at Hancook Restaurant for just $35
- Receive dumplings, a main of hot stone bibimbap, ice cream and herbal tea each
- This meal would normally cost $70
- Hot stone bibimbap is a signature Korean dish of rice topped with various cooked vegetables, meat and egg, served in an earthenware bowl
- At Hancook Restaurant, choices include chicken, vegetarian, seafood and more
- The restaurant is located in Woolloongabba, just south of the Brisbane CBD
- Valid for lunch or dinner seven days a week
Nov 29, 2012 - Mar 10, 2013
14 Annerley Road
Tel: (07) 3217 3188
- -Fried dumplings
- -Hot stone bibimbap
- -Single scoop of ice cream
- -Herbal tea
- Not only is bibimbap regarded as one of the world’s top 50 dishes, it’s healthy and diverse, with toppings of cooked vegetables, fried egg and your choice of meat. At Hancook, there are plenty of options, from chicken, beef and tofu to seafood and more.
- Serving authentic Korean food, Hancook Restaurant is situated in Woolloongabba, just minutes from the Brisbane CBD.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for lunch or dinner seven days a week, starting 10 December until 10 March, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Please book early for Friday and Saturday nights to avoid disappointment. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Maximum three vouchers per table. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit. Offer excludes raw beef hot stone bibimbap.