By Alex Keshen
Sharpen your game with a two-day intensive golf school on Gold Coast with a PGA-accredited instructor, now available for just $549 per person -- a saving of 54% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Located on the Gold Coast, the Graham-Marsh designed Emerald Lakes Golf Club has been home to the Queensland GPA Championship and Australian Masters Invitational
- Receive lessons as you play all 18 holes each day of the course
- With a limit of just four students per class, you’re ensured plenty of individual instruction
21 Dec, 2013 to 30 May, 2014
Australian Golf Schools
Emerald Lakes Golf Club
Tel: (07) 5510 6121
- Two days of personalised training from a PGA-accredited instructor
Computerised video swing analysis
Unlimited balls to use on the 350-metre driving range, featuring 54 bays (including 25 with sun protection)
- For $999, two people can enroll in the course
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed seven days a week until 30 May, 2014. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 30 April, 2014. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Changes or cancellations must be made at least seven days in advance or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used by one person in one visit.