By Travelzoo Staff
Take a 60-minute scenic flight with Sky Dance and choose between the ‘Volcanic Rim and Border Ranges’ and ‘Glass House Mountains’ for $159 per person. Normally worth $330, the flight is carried out in a low-flying aircraft so you’ll see the spectacular scenery up close, and includes organic drinks and snacks on board.
Why we love it
- A scenic flight over Australia’s Green Cauldron or The Glass House Mountains is now $159 per person with this offer from Sky Dance
- Regularly priced at $330, this airborne adventure is carried out in a low-flying aircraft, and includes organic drinks and snacks on board
- The ‘Volcanic Rim and Border Ranges’ flight covers southeast Queensland and northern New South Wales, and will fly over volcanic ranges, scenic rim, sweeping coastlines and forests
- Opt for the ‘Glass House Mountains‘ flight if you’d rather fly north, where you’ll see the heritage-listed Glass House Mountains National Park and Sunshine Coast’s hinterland
- The experienced staff will offer commentary about the history of the areas
- For even greater savings, two people can fly for $299 (reg. $660) and four people for $579 (reg. $1320)
- Flights depart from Archerfield Airport seven days a week
Oct 29, 2013 - Jan 31, 2014
Tel: 1300 854 183 or 0439 181 711
- For even greater savings, two people can fly for $299 (reg. $660) and four people for $579 (reg. $1320).
- The ‘Volcanic Rim and Border Ranges’ flight departs from Archerfield Airport and flies over southeast Queensland and Northern New South Wales, where you can take in views of the volcanic ranges, scenic rim, sweeping coastlines and forests.
- Should you opt for the ‘Glass House Mountains’ flight, you’ll depart from Archerfield Airport and fly north, to experience the spectacular landscape of the heritage-listed Glass House Mountains National Park and the Sunshine Coast hinterland.
- The Glass House Mountains consist of 12 mountains, which peaks support a diverse range of habitats including open forest, woodlands, small rainforest patches and more.
- While flying through valleys and gorges some 3000 feet deep, the knowledgeable staff will teach you about the geological beginnings, ecological systems and spiritual history of the land.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for flights departing at 6am, 8am, 1pm and 1.30pm seven days a week until 31 January, 2014. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 2 January, 2014. Please book as soon as possible. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Groups are welcome. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Changes and cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. Flights are subject to weather conditions.