By Travelzoo Staff
Visit the Gold Coast hinterland’s mountains, rainforests, waterfalls and more during a full-day ‘Mt Tamborine Rainforest Eco Tour’ with Goanna Adventures for $59 per person. This small-group guided tour, which also includes a stop at a boutique winery with tastings, is normally valued at $119.
Why we love it
- See the beautiful Gold Coast hinterland on a full-day ‘Mt Tamborine Rainforest Eco Tour’ with Goanna Adventures for $59 per person
- Normally valued at $119, this guided tour also includes a visit to a boutique winery with a tasting session
- Trek along two rainforest tracks to see Curtis Falls, Sandy Creek and Cameron Falls
- Take in stunning views of the ‘Volcano Rim’ at two lookout points
- Optional visit to the eco-accredited glow worm caves with a fully guided tour and presentation (entry not included)
- Includes all national park fees, morning tea and refreshments, and return transport to Brisbane CBD
- You can also purchase a ticket for two people for $109 or four people for $210
- Valid for tours departing at 8.45am on select dates
Oct 21, 2013 - Feb 28, 2014
Bus Stop 125, Outside Brisbane Transit Centre
Tel: 0488 332 257
- During the tour, walk along rainforest tracks to see Curtis Falls in Joalah National Park and Cameron Falls in Tamborine National Park. You'll also stop at two mountain lookouts for views both inland and of the Gold Coast. This tour includes the option to visit the fascinating, eco-accredited glow worm caves (entry not included).
- All national park fees are included in this tour, along with morning tea and refreshments, and transport. Proper walking shoes, sunscreen, insect repellent, water and a hat are recommended.
- For even greater savings, two people can pay $109 or four people $210.
- Tours depart on select days from Bus Stop 125, Roma Street in Brisbane CBD outside of the Brisbane Transit Centre opposite the police building. Please arrive 15 minute prior to departure.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for departures at 8.45am on select dates until 28 February, 2014. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Please book by 28 January, 2014.
Blackout dates: Public holidays; 22 December, 2013 to 2 January, 2014; 24-27 January, 2014. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit. Must be at least 18 years old to sample alcohol. Tours are subject to minimum numbers.