By Travelzoo Staff
Get an introduction to windsurfing or kitesurfing during a 2-hour lesson with Surf Connect for $59 per person. Normally valued at $120, these beginner classes are perfect for those looking to try the sports, since the instructors will cover the basics.
Why we love it
- Feel a rush of adrenalin with a 2-hour kitesurfing or windsurfing lesson for $59 per person
- Receive an introductory group class with a qualified instructor at Surf Connect, which is normally valued at $120
- During the lesson, your teacher will cover the basics of safety, setup, steering and relaunch, before you take to the water to test your new skills
- Perfect way to get into a new water sport this summer
- For those looking for a bit more than just an introduction, opt for a 6-hour class for just $149
- Valid for classes in Sandgate, near Brisbane, at 10am from Tuesday to Sunday
Oct 28, 2013 - Feb 28, 2014
170 Flinders Parade
Tel: (07) 3137 0500
- Those who are looking for a bit more than just an introduction, opt for a 6-hour lesson $149. These classes are normally worth $300.
- Both windsurfing and kitesurfing lessons are held from Tuesday to Sunday at 10am, depending on the wind.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for classes from Tuesday to Sunday until 28 February, 2014, weather permitting. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Please book as soon as possible to get your preferred date and no later than 28 January, 2014. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Must be 12 years or older, weigh less than 100kg and be reasonably fit. Must be able to swim 50m. Changes and cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. Classes are subject to weather conditions. Please bring sunscreen and a hat.