By Travelzoo Staff
UPDATE: Please note, the departure time for this cruise has been changed from 11.30am to 11am. See playful dolphins swimming along the Sunshine Coast during a 2.5-hour cruise with Whale One for $20 per person. Regularly priced at $40 each, this sailing also includes a buffet lunch of cold meats and salads. Child tickets are also available for $10.
Why we love it
- Spot dolphins during a 2.5-hour cruise tour with Whale One for $20 per person
- Normally worth $40, the trip also includes a buffet lunch
- Cruise on board a comfortable, air-conditioned 65-foot catamaran with a fully-licensed bar
- Stop en route for a photo opportunity and pelican feeding
- Child tickets are also available for just $10 each
- Common short and long beaked dolphins are normally seen in abundance along the Sunshine Coast from November until June
- Check out other wildlife including seabirds and, if you're lucky, turtles
- Available for departures at 11am on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
Oct 17, 2013 - Dec 29, 2013
The Wharf, 125 Parkyn Parade
Tel: 1300 942 531
- Your trip will be aboard the 65-foot “Whale One” luxury catamaran, featuring walk-around decks, large air-conditioned cabin areas and outdoor space. There is also a licensed bar and toilet facilities on board.
- Cruises depart from The Wharf, 125 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba.
The fine print
UPDATE: Please note, the departure time for this cruise has been changed from 11.30am to 11am. Vouchers can be redeemed for departures at 11am on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, starting 15 November until 29 December, 2013. Child tickets are valid for those aged 4-14 years. Children 3 years or younger may cruise for free. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made as soon as possible. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash or value back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.