By Travelzoo Staff
Enroll in a 3-hour food workshop led by an accredited permaculture teacher for $15 per person. Two people can participate for $27, or four people for $49. You'll get to choose from three subjects; making feta and other traditional fermented foods, making brie and sourdough bread, or organic gardening.
Why we love it
- Learn the basics of sustainable food practices during a three-hour workshop for $15 per person
- Normally worth $45, classes are led by an accredited permaculture teacher
- Choose from three subjects: making feta and other traditional fermented foods, making brie and sourdough bread, and organic gardening
- Sample fermented foods including fruit wine, sauerkraut, kimchi and miso during cheesemaking classes
- Organic gardening sessions teach you how to keep soil healthy and grow an edible garden
- Classes are held in Windsor, less than 15 minutes from Brisbane CBD
Oct 10, 2013 - Dec 21, 2013
102 McDonald Road
Tel: 0432 180 523
- During cheese making classes, you’ll have the opportunity to sample foods like cultured butter, saurkraut, kimchi, miso, tempeh, kombucha tea, beet kvass and fruit wines. The class will also cover pickling fruits and vegetables.
- Learn how to create an edible garden and how to maintain healthy soil during the organic gardening workshops.
- Classes are held on select Saturdays in Windsor, less than 15 minutes from the CBD. Session times are as follows:
- Feta and into to fermented food:
- 2 November at 10am and 2pm
- 21 December at 10am and 2pm
- Brie and sourdough:
- 14 December at 10am and 2pm
- Design your own edible landscape:
- 30 November at 10am
- Building healthy living soil:
- 30 November at 2pm
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for 3-hour workshops held on select Saturdays. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made as soon as possible. Please book in advance for your preferred session. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Changes or cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance or voucher is subject to forfeiture. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.