By Travelzoo Staff
A 3-hour cruise on Broadwater and surrounding canals on the Gold Coast is now $39 per person with Mirage Boat Hire. A saving of 61% off the regular price, this offer includes all fishing equipment and a sausage sizzle.
Why we love it
- You can cruise on Broadwater and the surrounding canals for three hours with Mirage Boat Hire for $39
- This offer saves 61% off the regular price
- All fishing equipment and a sausage sizzle are also included
- There’s a BBQ on board where the crew can fry up your catch, and eskies are provided to keep any drinks you bring cold
- You’ll cruise on board Mirage Sun 33, which features a stereo, comfortable seats and a roof, and holds up to 20 passengers
- Valid for departure at 1pm and 5pm, seven days a week
Sep 23, 2013 - Dec 23, 2013
Mirage Boat Hire
Mariners Cove Marina
60 Seaworld Drive
Main Beach, 4215
Tel: (07) 5591 2553
- The vessel departs from Mariners Cove Marina and can hold up to 20 passengers. It features comfortable seats, a stereo and a barbecue where the crew can fry up your catch.
- You can also bring drinks on board and keep them cold in the eskies provided.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for departures seven days a week until 20 December, 2013. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 20 November. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum two vouchers per person. May purchase up to five additional vouchers as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Cruises are subject to weather conditions. Cancellations and changes to the booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. Subject to minimum numbers.