By Travelzoo Staff
Morganti Cucina Italiana is offering Travelzoo subscribers an authentic Italian cooking class for $59 per person. A saving of 54%, this 3.5-hour class will teach you how to make pasta, sugo (tomato sauce) and tiramisu from scratch.
Why we love it
- For $59 per person you can learn to cook authentic Italian food with Morganti Cucina Italiana
- You’ll save 54% off the regular price
- This class includes a brief history of pasta as you learn the shapes along with mixing, cutting and cooking technique
- You'll also learn how to make sugo (tomato sauce) and tiramisu
- Afterwards you're invited to sit down and enjoy the feast you helped prepare with a glass of wine, plus receive recipes of all dishes to take home
- Should you wish to bring a friend, pay $115 for two people (reg. $259)
- Your teacher, chef Fabio Morganti, has gained international experience in cities like Cape Town, London and Brisbane and he believes that simplicity is the key to perfect food
Aug 30, 2013 - Dec 07, 2013
Morganti Cucina Italiana
157 Given Terrace
- Start off with the history of pasta before diving into a hands-on workshop where you’ll learn about shaping, mixing, cutting and cooking pasta. This is followed by a sauce making lesson using quality ingredients. Towards the end of the class you’ll learn how to master the traditional tiramisu dessert.
- Those who wish to bring a friend along and share the experience, pay just $115 for two people (reg. $259).
- The cooking classes are held at 10am on Saturdays in Paddington, just outside of the Brisbane CBD.
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed at 10am on Saturdays until 7 December, 2013. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 15 October, 2013. Please mention your Travelzoo voucher at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You must quote your voucher number at time of booking. Changes to reservations must be made at least 72 hours in advance or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. Group bookings are welcome. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Classes are subject to minimum numbers. Class sizes are up to 30 people. Classes are held in Paddington.