By Travelzoo Staff
See humpback whales on their annual migration past the east coast for just $49 per person. This 3-hour whale watching cruise with Spirit of Gold Coast saves 51% off the regular price and includes a 'Spirit' bag and a booklet about whales.
Why we love it
- Spirit of Gold Coast is offering a whale watching cruise for $49 per person
- Regularly worth $99, see humpback whales on their annual migration
- This offer includes a 'Spirit' nylon backpack and a booklet about whales
- Departing from Mariners Cove Marina in Main Beach, the cruise is on a 24-metre catamaran with a 360 degree viewing area, as well as a fully licensed bar
- Receive a guaranteed return visit at no extra cost if whales are not sighted on the cruise
- The knowledgeable crew provides informative commentary during the cruise
- As an added bonus, enjoy complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits upon arrival plus free car parking
- Children between four and 14 years old can travel for just $29, normally $59; children under four travel free
- Valid for cruises departing at 9.30am seven days a week
Aug 26, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
Spirit of Gold Coast
Mariners Cove Marina
Berth 95, Arm D
Main Beach, 4217
Tel: (07) 5572 7755
- Children can travel for just $29, normally worth $59.
- The 24-metre catamaran features two decks with 360 degree views of the ocean, plus a fully licensed bar.
- As an added bonus, enjoy free tea, coffee and biscuits on arrival and complimentary parking. Entertaining and informative commentary will also be provided during the cruise, as well as qualified and professional crew members.
- Spirit of Gold Coast has over 20 years of experience in the whale watching industry and you are guaranteed a return visit at no extra cost if whales are not sighted on the cruise.
- The cruise departs from Mariners Cove Marina at 9.30am, returning at approximately 12.30pm.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for departures daily until 31 October, 2013. Strictly limited availability on Saturdays and Sundays, please book early to avoid disappointment. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 15 October. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays.You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Children aged from 4-14 years are eligible for child tickets; children under four travel free. Child voucher does not include backpack or booklet.