By Travelzoo Staff
See Gold Coasts’ Broadwater and surrounding canals on board Mirage Sun 33 during a 3-hour cruise with Mirage Boat Hire for just $39 per person. Normally worth $78, this offer includes all fishing equipment and a sausage sizzle.
Why we love it
- Spend three hours in the Gold Coast river canals with Mirage Boat Hire for just $39 per person
- A saving of 50% off the regular cost, this offer includes fishing equipment and a sausage sizzle
- There’s a BBQ on board where the crew can fry up your catch, and eskies are provided to keep any drinks you bring cold
- You’ll cruise through Broadwater on Mirage Sun 33, which features a stereo, comfortable seats and a roof, and holds up to 20 passengers
- Valid for departure at 1pm seven days a week
Jul 08, 2013 - Oct 08, 2013
Mirage Boat Hire
Mariners Cove Marina
60 Seaworld Drive
Main Beach, 4215
Tel: (07) 5591 2553
- Facilities on board include a BBQ, where crew members can fry up the fish you catch, eskies to keep any drinks you bring along cold, a stereo system, comfortable seats and undercover area to protect you from the elements.
- The vessel departs from Mariners Cove Marina and can hold up to 20 passengers.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for departures seven days a week until 8 October, 2013. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made by 8 September. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum two vouchers per person. May purchase up to five additional vouchers as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Cruises are subject to weather conditions. Cancellations and changes to the booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. Subject to minimum numbers.