By Travelzoo Staff
Pay just $49 per person to see humpback whales as they migrate past the east coast on board a 3-hour whale watching cruise with Spirit of Gold Coast. A saving of 60% off what you would normally pay, this offer includes a 'Spirit' bag and a booklet about whales.
Why we love it
- Spirit of Gold Coast is offering a whale watching cruise where you can see humpback whales on their annual migration for just $49 per person
- Normally priced at $124, this offer includes a 'Spirit' nylon backpack and a booklet about whales
- The cruise departs from Mariners Cove Marina in Main Beach, and you can park your car there free of charge
- You’re guaranteed a return visit at no extra cost if whales are not sighted on the cruise
- Travel on a 24-metre catamaran with a 360 degree viewing area, as well as a fully licensed bar
- The knowledgeable crew provides informative commentary during the cruise
- As a bonus extra, enjoy free tea, coffee and biscuits upon arrival
- Children between four and 14 years old can travel for just $29, normally $59; children under four travel free
- Valid for cruises departing at 9.30am seven days a week
Jul 04, 2013 - Oct 05, 2013
Spirit of Gold Coast
Mariners Cove Marina
Berth 95, Arm D
Main Beach, 4217
Tel: (07) 5572 7755
- Children can travel for just $29, usually $59.
- The 24-metre catamaran features two decks with 360 degree views of the ocean, as well as a fully licensed bar.
- As an added bonus, enjoy complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits on arrival. Entertaining and informative commentary will also be provided during the cruise.
- Spirit of Gold Coast has over 20 years of experience in the whale watching industry and guarantees a whales sighting on the day of the cruise, or a return visit on another day.
- A family owned and operated business, the company boasts a qualified, professional crew to ensure a memorable experience.
- The cruise departs from Mariners Cove Marina at 9.30am, returning at approximately 12.30pm.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for departures daily until 5 October, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 5 September. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Children aged from 4-14 years are eligible for child tickets; children under four travel free. Child voucher does not include backpack or booklet.