By Travelzoo Staff
With this exclusive offer from Wyndham Cruises, head out on the Gold Coast waterways to enjoy undisturbed views of the Surfers Paradise skyline for just $49 per person. A saving of 50%, receive a ticket to a 2-hour dinner cruise plus generous bonus extras.
Why we love it
- Take in the views of the Surfers Paradise skyline by night as you cruise the Gold Coast waterways with Wyndham Cruises for just $49 per person
- A saving of 50%, enjoy a 2-hour Gold Coast cocktail dinner cruise, plus a complimentary VIP upgrade with priority boarding, two bonus beverages of your choice (beer, wine or soft drink) and an e-photo
- Wyndham Cruises’ evening cocktail dinner cruise includes a welcome cocktail, appetisers, a range of cocktail food, desserts and tea or coffee
- Sample delicious treats such as spring rolls, samosas, sushi rolls, prawn skewers, mini wagyu steak sandwiches and assorted sweet tartlets
- The newly refurbished sightseeing vessel departs from the heart of Surfers Paradise and cruises along the Gold Coast’s extensive canal system for an evening of fantastic views, entertaining music, delicious food and drinks
- Valid for departure at 6.30pm on Fridays and Saturdays; additional nights may be added
May 13, 2013 - Aug 10, 2013
Tiki Village Wharf
Tel: (07) 5539 9299
- Travelzoo subscribers will receive a complimentary VIP upgrade with priority boarding, two bonus beverages of your choice (beer, wine or soft drink) and an e-photo.
- The Gold Coast cocktail dinner cruise includes a welcome cocktail, appetisers, cocktail food, desserts and tea or coffee. Sample a wide range of dishes such as olives, cheese platters, spring rolls, samosas, sushi rolls, prawn skewers, mini wagyu steak sandwiches and assorted sweet tartlets.
- Departing from the heart of Surfers Paradise, you’ll cruise through the extensive canal system of the Gold Coast while taking in views of the waterfront mansions, Sea World and luxury hotel Palazzo Versace. Enjoy entertaining music and a fully licensed bar throughout the cruise.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on Fridays and Saturdays, until 10 August, 2013. Additional evenings may be added according to demand. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 13 July. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Unlimited vouchers may be purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. No cash value or cash back. This offer is not refundable. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Must be 18 or older to consume alcohol.