By Travelzoo Staff
Take in the breathtaking views and spot the amazing wildlife in the marine parks of Byron Bay for just $99 for two people. This exclusive offer from Go Sea Kayaks saves you 52% off the regular price, and includes a 3-hour guided kayak tour, plus a vintage t-shirt each to keep.
Why we love it
- For just $99 for two people, enjoy a 3-hour kayak tour in Byron Bay where you’ll see dolphins and marine life up close
- A saving of 52%, this offer includes a vintage t-shirt each to keep
- Your experienced guide will take you around Byron Bay’s marine park with views of the breathtaking coastline, and entertain you with indigenous stories of the area along the way
- Guests will spot dolphins, turtles, whales and other marine life nine out of ten times
- You can also snorkel in the clear waters to see the tropical fish and reef under the surface
- Refreshments and all equipment hire are included
- As an added bonus, Go Sea Kayak can pick you up from your accommodation at no extra charge
- Beginners and non-swimmers are welcome but you should have a general level of fitness
- Valid for departure at 9.30am and 2pm seven days a week
May 10, 2013 - Sep 20, 2013
Go Sea Kayak
Opposite 56 Lawson Street
Byron Bay, 2481
Tel: 0416 222 344
- Your experienced guide will take you past Australia’s most easterly point, Cape Byron, and some of the historical surfing hot spots. There is an abundance of marine life, so try and spot the dolphins, turtles and whales as they frolic in the area.
- Listen to the guide’s recountals of indigenous stories along the way. There will be opportunities to snorkel in the clear waters and get even closer to the marine life under the surface, and check out the tropical fish.
- Refreshments and all equipment hire are included. Tours are run by professional, enthusiastic guides with life saving experience and are suitable for beginners and non-swimmers with a general level of fitness. As an added bonus, Go Sea Kayak can pick you up from your accommodation.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 20 September, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 30 July, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: 29-30 June; 1-5 July. Maximum one voucher per person; one additional voucher may be bought as a gift. Must be at least five years old. Not recommended for women 16 weeks or more pregnant, or for people with back problems. Non-refundable. No free return tour if wildlife not spotted. Tours may be rescheduled due to weather conditions. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Pick up from accommodation in Byron Bay only.