By Travelzoo Staff
Visit one of Australia’s most popular beachside towns with Queensland Day Tours and pay just $49 per person. Saving you 51% off the regular price, this ‘Byron Bay – Beach ‘n’ Hinterland Tour’ includes a guide and transport from either Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
Why we love it
- Explore one of Australia’s most renowned beachside destinations with Queensland Day Tours' ‘Byron Bay – Beach ‘n’ Hinterland Tour’ for just $49 per person
- This guided tour includes transport from either Brisbane or Gold Coast and would normally cost $99
- Starting with a spectacular coastal drive into northern New South Wales, the trip will stop at Cabarita Beach, a surfing haven, where you’ll climb the headland and explore the rainforest
- Then travel to Byron Bay and explore this popular town, famous for its artistic vibe
- Other highlights include a tour of Cape Byron Lighthouse, located on Australia’s most easterly point, and a visit to Bangalow, with its chic shops and cafes
- Valid for tours departing at 8am from Brisbane and 9.15am from the Gold Coast on select Wednesdays and Saturdays
May 09, 2013 - Aug 07, 2013
Queensland Day Tours
- The tour begins with a drive along the coast into New South Wales and visits Cabarita Beach and the nearby littoral rainforest. Then head to Byron Bay, where you’ll have two hours to explore this creative hub at your leisure.
- A tour of Cape Byron Lighthouse is included. Located on Australia’s most easterly point, the lighthouse was built in 1901 and is also Australia’s most powerful lighthouse.
- Finish with a visit to Bangalow, which is filled with boutique shops and chic cafes, before returning to Queensland.
- Tours depart at 8am from Brisbane and 9.15am from the Gold Coast, and take between 8 and 10 hours.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on select Wednesdays and Saturdays until 7 August, 2013. Bookings are essential at least seven days in advance, subject to availability and should be made by 9 July, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Tours subject to minimum number of six guests. All tours are subject to operational needs and changes that may result in some variations to published itineraries and inclusions. Children under six years old not carried. Fees are charged for change of date or cancellations. Click here for full terms and conditions.