By Travelzoo Staff
Take advantage of this offer from Mark Hutchison Golf Coaching and pay just $69 per person to perfect your golf swing. A saving of 50%, you’ll receive two private 30-minute swing check lessons with Mark.
Why we love it
- Pay just $69 per person to perfect your golf swing during two private 30-minute swing check lessons with Mark Hutchison Golf Coaching
- A saving of 50%, the classes begin with an initial assessment and go through the basics of grip, stance and balance, before moving on to more complex techniques like driving, putting and bunker play
- For a more in-depth experience, pay $79 (reg. $160) for two 45-minute lessons
- These 45-minute lessons include the above inclusions, plus video footage of your swing using the program V1 Golf Analysis
- Afterwards, Mark will go through the video and analyse your swing frame by frame, giving you personalised advice on how to perfect your technique
- Alternatively, for just $279 (reg. $575) enjoy a full-day on-course management lesson (9-hole course) at Palm Meadows Golf Course and Driving Range, including golf swing correction and analysis
- Mark is a PGA instructor with over 25 years’ experience and coaches golfers of all levels, from beginners to the elite
- Valid seven days a week
Apr 30, 2013 - Jul 11, 2013
Mark Hutchison Golf Coaching
Palm Meadows Driving Range
1 Palm Meadows Drive
Tel: 0447 172 414
- The classes are tailored to your skill level. They begin with an initial assessment and go through the basics of grip, stance and balance, before moving on to more complex techniques like driving, putting and bunker play.
- For a more in-depth experience, pay $79 and receive two 45-minute lessons with the above inclusions, plus a video of your swing using the latest technology V1 Golf Analysis. The program allows Mark to slow the video down and analyse it frame by frame, giving you personalised advice on how to perfect your technique.
- Alternatively, pay $279 (reg. $575) and spend a whole day on the golf course. You’ll receive a golf swing correction and analysis lesson as well as an on-course management lesson (9-hole course).
- Mark has been a PGA-accredited instructor for over 25 years, and has worked with golfers of all levels, from beginners to elite. He designs the lessons to improve your game and advance your skill level at a rate that is comfortable for you.
- Lessons take place at Palm Meadows Golf Course and Driving Range on the Gold Coast.
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed seven days a week until 11 July, 2013. Limited bookings during school holidays, please book early to avoid disappointment. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 11 June, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Maximum three vouchers per group for the full-day on-course lesson. Changes or cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used by one person. Please wear enclosed footwear.