By Travelzoo Staff
Let Surfers Jet’s high performance jet boat get your heart pumping during a 60-minute ride for just $39 per person. A saving of 51%, this offer also includes a photo of your ride.
Why we love it
- Get your heart pumping with Surfers Jet during a 1-hour jet boat ride in Surfers Paradise for just $39 per person
- A saving of 51%, you’ll also receive a photo of the ride to remember the experience
- Powered by 8.3-litre V8 Chevy engines, these boats can reach speeds of up to 80 kilometres per hour
- The awesome fish tails, spins, skids and high speed turns are guaranteed to make your adrenalin pump
- Enjoy the views like never before as you roar along the Gold Coast’s renowned Broadwater
- Valid for rides departing several times a day, seven days a week
Apr 19, 2013 - Jul 19, 2013
158 Ferny Ave
Surfers Paradise, 4217
Tel: 0410 222 888
- The boats are powered by 8.3-litre V8 Chevy engines. You’ll experience their power through some awesome stunts including fish tails, spins, skids and high speed turns, so be prepared to get soaked.
- Take in the famous views of the Gold Coast as you roar along Broadwater at speeds of up to 80 kilometres per hour. The boats fit a maximum of 14 people per ride, and features padded seats and handrails for your safety.
- Passengers will also go through a comprehensive safety briefing before the ride.
- Rides depart at 10am, 12pm and 2pm seven days a week; times may vary on weekdays.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 19 July, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 19 June. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Weekends are extremely popular so please book weekend rides early to avoid disappointment.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Surfers Jet advises that you bring a change of dry clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat. Rides that are cancelled due to weather or mechanical issues are not refundable, but will be rescheduled. Best parking is located in Paradise Place Surfers Paradise (rear of resort) follow pathway at rock wall to Marina precinct. No access via hotel lobby.