By Travelzoo Staff
Indian Cooking with JJ is offering to teach Travelzoo subscribers how to prepare authentic Indian food with two cooking classes for just $49 per person, saving 67% off the regular price
Why we love it
- Pay just $49 per person to learn how to cook authentic Indian food with Indian Cooking with JJ
- A saving of 67% off the regular cost, chef JJ will teach you how to cook traditional dishes with a 3-hour cooking class and a 2-hour naan and cottage cheese making demonstration
- Meat lovers as well as vegetarians are welcome as the dishes range from butter chicken, madras and vindaloo to vegetarian korma
- All ingredients are supplied, and 3-hour classes involve hands-on participation, with the chance to sample your creations after the class
- The 2-hour demonstration class will cover the Indian staples of naan and cottage cheese and are limited to just 10 people for more interaction with the chef
- Valid for 3-hour classes at 5pm on Thursday and 10am on Saturday and Sunday; 2-hour demonstrations take place at 2.30pm on Sunday
Apr 11, 2013 - Jul 11, 2013
Indian Cooking with JJ
Carina Bowls Club, 401 Stanley Road
Tel: 0403 262 984
- The first 3-hour class will cover dishes such as:
- -Butter chicken
- -Malai Kofta
- This class is suitable for vegetarians, as vegetarian korma, Bombay aloo and a lentil dish are featured on the menu. You'll be working hands-on in groups of four per cooking station, and each group will cook one main dish and one vegetarian side dish.
- After the class, sit down and enjoy the food you’ve cooked.
- The second 2-hour class will demonstrate how naan bread and cottage cheese are made. In a group of maximum 10 people, the instructor will show you the process for making these Indian staples.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for 3-hour classes at 5pm on Thursday and 10am on Saturday and Sunday and 2-hour demonstration classes are held at 2.30pm on Sundays. Valid until 11 July, 2013. Maximum of 10 people per class on Thursdays and in the naan bread and cottage cheese demonstration class. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 11 June. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival. Menu is subject to change. All cooking class participants must attend with shoes and apron.