By Travelzoo Staff
Take to the waters surrounding the Gold Coast for a 3-hour river cruise with fishing for just $39 per person with Mirage Boat Hire. This offer saves 50% off the regular price, and includes all fishing equipment and a sausage sizzle.
Why we love it
- Head out on a 3-hour river cruise on the Gold Coast with Mirage Boat Hire for just $39 per person
- Saving you 50% off the regular price, this deal includes all fishing equipment and a sausage sizzle
- After trying your hand at fishing, the staff will fry up your catch on the BBQ on board
- See Gold Coast from a distance as you cruise Broadwater and the surrounding canals on board Mirage Sun 33
- The vessel holds 20 passengers and is equipped with a stereo, comfortable seats and a roof to protect you from the elements
- Bring your own drinks, there are plenty of eskies provided on board to keep your drinks cold
- Valid for departure at 1pm, seven days a week
Apr 05, 2013 - Jul 05, 2013
Mirage Boat Hire
Sea World Drive Main Beach
Gold Coast, 4215
Tel: (07) 5591 2553
- There is a BBQ on board where the staff will fry up any fish you catch for you to eat.
- You’ll cruise on board Mirage Sun 33, a vessel that holds up to 20 passengers and is equipped with a stereo, comfortable seats and a roof that protects you from the elements. You can bring your own drinks, as eskies are provided on board.
- Cruises depart at 1pm from Main Beach, returning at approximately 4pm.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed at 1pm seven days a week until 5 July, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 5 June. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum two vouchers per person. May purchase up to five additional vouchers as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Cruises are subject to weather conditions. Cancellations and changes to the booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance or the voucher is subject to forfeiture.