By Travelzoo Staff
Brad Holmes Surf Coaching is offering to teach you how to use a stand up paddleboard for just $19 per person, normally worth $90.
Why we love it
- Brad Holmes Surf Coaching is offering a stand up paddleboarding lesson for just $19 per person
- The lesson lasts for 90 minutes, includes a tai chi warm up and saves you 79% off the regular price
- Instructor Brad Holmes has surfed the Gold Coast beaches for over 20 years and has plenty of experience and knowledge to pass on to his students
- Classes are suitable for all levels, from beginners to competitors
- Beginners will start in still waters to gain confidence, while experienced stand up paddleboarders can take to the open waters straight away
- Stand up paddleboarding allows you to cruise easily on any calm body of water water, such as lakes, oceans and surf waves
- Valid seven days a week
Mar 19, 2013 - Jun 15, 2013
Brad Holmes Surf Coaching
Cnr River Drive & Pine Ave
Surfers Paradise, 4217
Tel: (07) 5539 4068
- Start with a tai chi warm-up, before moving to calm waters to find your balance on the board. The 90-minute lesson will go through stance, paddling and build confidence in your ability. This increasingly popular water sport uses a combination of core strength, endurance and confidence, as you peacefully cruise on the water.
- Instructor Brad Holmes has a number of qualifications, including Level 1 Stand Up Paddle Surf Coach, Surf Rescue and Tai Chi Instructor.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 15 June, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Subject to weather conditions.