By Travelzoo Staff
Challenge your friend to a race around Xtreme Karting.com’s go-kart circuit for just $39 for two people. Normally worth $88, this experience will have you speeding around the 1.6-kilometre track during a 10-minute session
Why we love it
- Race against a friend at Xtreme Karting.com’s world-class circuit and pay just $39 for two people
- Perfect for thrill seekers, this experience would normally cost $88 for two
- The brand new Sodi GT5 karts are equipped with 9hp Honda engines, capable of reaching up to 80 kilometres per hour
- Feel the G force as you swing around the sweeping corners and speed along the long straights
- The 1.6-kilometre circuit is specially designed for racing karts, with a wide range of angles and outstanding safety features
- Sessions are 10 minutes in length and all equipment is provided
- Valid from 9am to 4.15pm seven days a week, including the Easter public holidays
Mar 14, 2013 - Jun 14, 2013
Gold Coast Motorsport Training Centre
540 Pimpama-Jacobs Well Road
Tel: 1300 550 979
- Feel the G force as you swing around the sweeping corners and speed up over the long straights. The brand new Sodi GT5 karts are specially designed to reach up to 80 kilometres per hour in as little time as possible, and are equipped with excellent shock stability and energy absporption.
- Offering plenty of safety features, the world-class track is perfect for racing, with a range of angles to test your skill, grassed run off areas, and white line rumble strips.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 14 June, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and MUST be made by 14 May. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Please note that you will need to pay a $5 race licence per person on arrival, valid for 12 months.
Open from 1pm on Anzac Day. Maximum one voucher per two people per day. May purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. You must be in good health and sign an indemnity form. Minimum age restriction of 14 years applies and parents or guardians must be present to sign the form for those under 16 years old.