By Travelzoo Staff
Learn to make your own traditional wood fired pizza with a 3-hour pizza cooking class for just $59 per person. This offer from Morganti Cucina Italiana is normally worth $159.
Why we love it
- Learn from the masters of Italian cooking at Morganti Cucina Italiana and pay just $59 per person for a pizza cooking class
- This interactive 3-hour class is normally worth $159 and includes a meal afterwards, accompanied by wine
- You’ll learn how to mix, prove and stretch the dough, what toppings go best together and how to use a wood fired oven
- The class will cover a range of pizzas, including dessert pizzas, plus garlic bread or foccacia, and involve plenty of hands-on experience
- At the end of the class, enjoy the dishes you helped prepare and a glass of wine
- Valid for classes at 5.30pm on Wednesday and 10am on Saturday
Feb 21, 2013 - May 15, 2013
Morganti Cucina Italiana
103 Crosby Road
- During the 3-hour class, you’ll cover:
- -Mixing and proving the dough
- -Stretching the base
- -Toppings, including sweet options like Nutella or pavlova
- -How to use a wood fired oven
- -Garlic bread or foccacia
- These interactive classes allow for plenty of hands-on experience and finish with a meal you helped prepare, accompanied by a glass of wine.
- Morganti Cucina Italiana is conveniently located in Albion. Chef Fabio Morganti has over 10 years of experience at pizzerias and restaurants around the world, ranging from Cape Town to London and Brisbane.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on Wednesdays and Saturdays until 15 May, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and must be made by 15 March. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Maximum of one voucher per person; may buy multiple vouchers as gifts. Changes to reservations must be made at least 72 hours in advance or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.