By Travelzoo Staff
For those looking for a competitive edge to their golf game, pay just $550 per person for a 2-day intensive golf school with Australian Golf Schools. Save 50% off the regular cost.
Why we love it
- A 2-day golf school in Queensland will take your golf to the next level for just $550 per person
- This exclusive offer from Australian Golf Schools is normally worth $1100
- You’ll receive intensive training from a PGA-accredited instructor in a group of maximum three, individual instruction and unlimited range balls
- Start with an 18-hole playing lesson each day
- Have your swing computerised and analysed, before your instructor tailors training and coaching to your skill level
- Suitable for beginners to elite golfers who want to give their game an extra edge
- The 2-day golf school is held at Emerald Lakes Golf Course, home of the Queensland PGA Championship
- Australian Golf Schools is the oldest golf school in Australia, established in 1978
- Valid on select dates until 25 April
Jan 24, 2013 - Apr 25, 2013
Australian Golf Schools
Emerald Lakes Golf Club
Tel: (07) 5510 6121
- Highlights include:
- -18-hole playing lesson per day
- -Computerised video swing analysis
- -1-on-1 instruction
- -Personalised training in a group of maximum three
- -Unlimited driving range balls
- Instructors are accustomed to working with all levels of golfers, from the beginner to the elite. Lessons are held at Emerald Lakes Golf Course, home of the Queensland PGA Championship and there are plenty of opportunities to play on the greens.
- Established in 1978, Australian Golf Schools is the oldest golf school in Australia.
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed on 2, 9, 20, 28 February, 2, 10, 20, 28, 30 March and 7, 17, 25 April, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Changes or cancellations must be made at least seven days in advance or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used by one person.