By Travelzoo Staff
Learn about the Gold Coast hinterland’s up-and-coming wineries with a full-day tour with Queensland Day Tours for just $79 per person. Saving 50% off the regular cost, this ‘Hinterland Winery and Spirits VIP Tour’ departs from the Brisbane CBD.
Why we love it
- Visit some of the best boutique wineries in Tamborine for just $79 per person with a full-day tour from Queensland Day Tours
- This ‘Hinterland Winery and Spirits VIP Tour’ is normally worth $159
- Depart from the Brisbane CBD in a small group for a more customisable and personalised experience
- You’ll enjoy a full tasting and presentation at Cedar Creek Estate Winery, sample spirits and liquors at award-winning Tamborine Mountain Distillery and visit other wineries in the area
- Take in some of the most picturesque views of the Gold Coast hinterland when you stop at some of the lookouts on the way
- This tour includes a stop in the arts and crafts district of Tamborine
- Your experienced and professional guide will provide some information about the region and answer any questions you may have
- Valid for tours departing at 8.45am on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Jan 11, 2013 - Apr 11, 2013
Queensland Day Tours
Brisbane Transit Centre
171 Roma Street
Tel: 0488 332 257
- Visit some boutique wineries in Tamborine and enjoy a presentation and wine tasting at Cedar Creek Estate Winery. You’ll also taste some liquors and spirits at Tamborine Mountain Distillery, which boasts several awards from competitions around the world including the San Francisco World Spirits Competition and International Spirits Awards in Germany.
- As you drive through the scenic region, your professional guide will provide information and answer any questions. This tour includes a visit to the arts and crafts district at Tamborine.
- Groups are limited in size to ensure a more personalised and customisable experience. Tours depart at 8.45am, returning at approximately 3.45pm.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, starting 19 January until 11 April, 2013. Bookings are essential at least seven days in advance, subject to availability and should be made by 11 March, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Tours subject to minimum number of six guests. All tours are subject to operational needs and changes that may result in some variations to published itineraries and inclusions. Children under six years old not carried. Click here for full terms and conditions.