By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the rush of a high performance jet boat and pay just $29 per person with Surfers Jet. This 1-hour ride would normally cost $60.
Why we love it
- For an adrenalin-filled experience pay just $29 per person for one hour on board Surfers Jet’s high performance jet boat
- This would normally cost $60
- Go through heart-stopping fish tails, spins and turns at speeds of up to 80km/hour and prepare to be soaked
- The 8.3 litre V8 Chevy powered boats are equipped with padded seats and handrails, and passengers will receive a comprehensive safety briefing
- Enjoy the views as you roar along the Gold Coast’s famous Broadwater
- Rides depart several times a day, seven days a week
Nov 06, 2012 - Mar 31, 2013
158 Ferny Ave
Surfers Paradise, 4217
Tel: 0410 222 888
- Be prepared to get soaked as the boat makes thrilling spins, turns and fish tails at speeds of up to 80 km/hour. Roar through the waterways of the Gold Coast’s famous Broadwater, with views of the luxury residences this popular area has to offer.
- The 8.3 litre V8 Chevy powered boats are equipped with padded seats and handrails, which the experienced jet boat driver will have you clinging on to. Passengers are limited to 14 per ride, ensuring optimal views of Surfers Paradise.
- Rides depart at 10am, 12pm and 2pm; times may vary on weekdays
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week, starting 13 November until 31 March, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Bookings should be made before 1 March, 2013
Blackout dates: 26 December to 6 January, 2013. Can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit. Surfers Jet advises that you bring a change of dry clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat. Rides that are cancelled due to weather or mechanical issues are not refundable, but will be rescheduled.