By Travelzoo Staff
Visit Magnetic Island in Tropical North Queensland and pay as little as $340 per 2-night stay at Grand Mercure Apartments Magnetic Island.
Why we love it
- Stay at Grand Mercure Apartments Magnetic Island and pay just $340 for a 2-night stay in a One Bedroom Water View Apartment
- This deal for two people saves up to 45% off the regular price and includes a late checkout of 2pm (valued at $50)
- Upgrade to a Two Bedroom Water View Apartment and pay just $398 per 2-night stay for up to four people
- Vouchers for additional nights are just $170 per night in a One Bedroom Water View Apartment, or $199 per night in a Two Bedroom Water View Apartment
- Located just a short ferry ride from Townsville, Magnetic Island is home to a national park and is a popular holiday spot for beach lovers and fishing enthusiasts
- Grand Mercure Apartments Magnetic Island has self-contained accommodation with views of Townsville, Cleveland Bay and the Coral Sea
- Facilities include four pools and exercise rooms
- The complex is just a short walk from the ferry terminal, restaurants, cafes and boutiques
Grand Mercure Apartments Magnetic Island
146 Sooning Street
Magnetic Island, 4819
Tel: +61 7 4758 2100
What's included & when
- Oct 30, 2013 - Mar 28, 2014
- Including a late checkout of 2pm, this deal saves up to 45% off the regular price for a 2-night stay and is available for the following room types (per 2-night stay):
- -One Bedroom Water View Apartment … $340
- -Two Bedroom Water View Apartment … $398
- Additional nights are just $170 per night in a One Bedroom Water View Apartment, or $199 per night in a Two Bedroom Water View Apartment.
- Popular with holiday makers and those who love the outdoors, Magnetic Island is located on the coral coast a short distance from Townsville.
- Magnetic Island National Park takes up more than half the island and numerous walking tracks run between the populated bays and the World War II forts.
- The island is also home to a bird sanctuary, an estimated population of 800 koalas and is famous for its fishing with blue and black marlin, sailfish, mackerel, giant trevally and dogtooth tuna regularly caught in the waters around the island.
- Travelzoo tip: To find the best priced flights to Townsville using SuperSearch, click here.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 6 November and can be redeemed for stays of two nights or more from Sunday to Thursday nights starting 3 November until 19 December or seven days a week from 6 January to 28 March, 2014. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Bookings are subject to availability and should be made as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Blackout dates: 20-31 December; 1-5, 25-27 January, 2014. Vouchers for single nights can only be used in conjunction with a 2-night stay. All stays are subject to room type availability. All taxes are included. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. A credit card guarantee may be required to secure your booking.
Travelzoo Guarantee: If you are unable to get your preferred dates within seven days of voucher purchase, contact Travelzoo customer service to assist in securing your dates. If no dates are available, you will receive a full refund. In all other circumstances, vouchers are not refundable.