By Travelzoo Staff
Stay at a 5-star waterfront resort on the Sunshine Coast when you pay just $559 per stay for three nights at Rumba Beach Resort.
Why we love it
- Stay at Rumba Beach Resort on the Sunshine Coast and pay just $559 for a 3-night stay in a One Bedroom Resort Spa Suite
- This deal for two people saves up to 42% off what you would regularly pay to stay at this 5-star waterfront resort
- Includes two tickets for a cruise on the Pumicestone Passage with Caloundra Cruises, unlimited bike hire, a choice of red, white or sparkling wine on arrival, and a late checkout of 12 noon
- Also receive a 'Dine in Style VIP' discount card for use at waterfront restaurants including Hog’s Breath Café, Sandbar Fish & Chips and La Dolce Vita Italian Ristorante
- Located on the beachfront overlooking Pumicestone Passage, Rumba Beach Resort is ranked as the #1 hotel in Caloundra on TripAdvisor
- All One Bedroom Resort Spa Suites are open plan with a designer kitchen, 2-person spa ensuite, HD home theatre system and a private balcony
- The 5-star experience is completed with a pillow menu and an in-room Nespresso™ coffee maker
Rumba Beach Resort
10 Leeding Terrace
Tel: 07 5492 0555
What's included & when
- Jul 10, 2013 - Nov 30, 2013
- Staying in a One Bedroom Resort Spa Suite, this deal for two people saves up to 42% off what you would regularly pay and includes the following:
- -Three nights in a One Bedroom Resort Spa Suite
- -Two tickets for a morning on the Pumicestone Passage with Caloundra Cruises
- -Unlimited bike hire
- -Choice of red, white or sparkling wine on arrival
- -'Dine in Style VIP' discount Card for Rumba’s waterfront restaurants
- -Late checkout of 12 noon
- Overlooking the Pumicestone Passage and with easy access to Bulcock Beach, Rumba Beach Resort is the perfect place to base yourself while enjoying the festivals, beaches, sights and attractions of Caloundra and the Sunshine Coast.
- Ranked as the #1 hotel in Caloundra on TripAdvisor, the 5-star resort has a contemporary design with two pools -- including a glass-bottomed heated lap pool, a giant Jacuzzi and undercover parking for all resort guests.
- Awarded ‘Australia’s Tidiest Town’ in 2012, Caloundra can easily be explored on foot or by bike along the new waterfront boardwalk and coastal pathway, or be enjoyed over a lazy lunch in one of the town’s many waterfront restaurants.
- There are six beaches to choose from in the local area, providing plenty of opportunity to stay and play in the sand, or get out on the water for a spot of boating, fishing or surfing.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 17 July but could sell out earlier. Bookings are essential. Vouchers can be redeemed seven nights a week until 30 November, 2013.
Blackout dates: 20 September to 7 October. Maximum two guests per room. All bookings are subject to availability. To ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible. All taxes are included. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.